FLOOR MANAGERemail resume
The Floor Manager is responsible for the day-to-day functions of restaurant food & beverage department. The Floor Manager will be responsible for hiring, training and oversight of restaurant staff, along with, private parties, a la carte dining and other events. This position will report directly to the General Manager, and also have a bar component working with the Bar Manager.
- Responsible for helping the restaurant meet service, sales, and profit objectives
- Supervising and directing associates in daily work activities.
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Ensuring proper training of employees,
- Formulating work schedules,
- Maintaining good customer and public relations within the community,
- Ensuring that guests have a positive and memorable experience each and every time they visit.
- Ensuring proper compliance with cash control procedures, and performs related accounting and administrative reports as required.
- The Floor Manager may serve in any capacity within the restaurant as needed due to associate absence and perform related duties and assignments as required
- Manage Daily Operations and POS functions
- Check Inventory, order FOH Supplies
- Inspect Open/Close restaurant in accordance with daily checklists
- Enforce Company Policies and Procedures with Cash handling & reconciliation – balance tills, provide due-backs
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity, honesty and ethics; Self-starter, flexible, and able to work independently
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area
- 2-year diploma from an accredited college in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.email resume