BUSSER/FOOD RUNNERemail resume
Your role is to deliver a memorable experience for customers through your service, knowledge and delivery of our products.
As organized and effective communicators and performers, our bussers integrate their responsibilities cheerfully with other members of our Food & Beverage Team to deliver efficient, top quality dining experiences.
- Prepares dining room for patrons by cleaning and clothing tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
- Maintains menu presentation by keeping menus clean; replacing damaged or soiled pages; cleaning chalkboards; lettering specials on chalkboards.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in staff training opportunities.
- Presentation Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Action Oriented
- Energy Level
- Client Relationships
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.email resume